Terms of Services
- Services. Subject to Service Agreement, Surefire Computer Works, a Washington corporation, (the “Company”) shall provide the services described in the Service Agreement (the “Services”). If the Company determines that a change to the Services is necessary in order to provide the Services and if such change materially affects the cost and/or delay the delivery of the Services, Company shall notify the Customer and provide an estimate of such cost or delay.
- Fees. Fees shall be as set forth above. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable; unless otherwise determined by the Company. Fees are due immediately upon completion and delivery of the Services to Customer. Any payment not received from Customer by the due date may accrue (except with respect to charges then under reasonable and good faith dispute), at Company’s discretion, late charges at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid.
- Ownership. Customer is the owner of any computer, software, hardware or other parts and programs related to the Services and there is no license granted hereunder. In the event that a particular computer part cannot be repaired, Customer hereby grants ownership of such computer part if the Customer so directs Company in writing, orally or via electronic transmission. Company owns all rights, including intellectual property rights, in and to the Services. All rights not expressly granted to Customer are reserved.
- Representations and Warranties. Company represents and warrants to Customer as follows: (i) Company and any of its employees, or contractors providing Services have all required permits and licenses, qualifications and experience necessary to properly perform the Services; and (ii) the Services shall conform in all material respects to the applicable functional, compatibility and/or technical specifications, performance, and/or deliverables set forth above for a period of thirty (30) days from completion and delivery of the Services to Customer, except for malfunctions as a result of virus, spyware, or malware infections unrelated to the Services performed.
- THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE COMPANY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE.
- Indemnification. As the sole and exclusive remedy for third party claims, the Customer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, and agents from and against any and all claims or actions of third parties, including any costs and expenses, alleging that Company in the performance of the Services hereunder, as the case may be, infringes upon any patent or copyright, misappropriate any trade secret, or violate the rights of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT EXCEED THE FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY CUSTOMER HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND DATA LOSS OF CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Risk of Data Loss. Customer acknowledges that Company has informed Customer of the risk of data loss in the Company’s performance of the Services and Customer represents that Customer has taken all steps necessary to protect and backup such data prior to, during and for thirty (30) days following the completion and delivery of the Services.
- Miscellaneous. This Service Agreement is the complete understanding of the parties related to the subject matter hereof. Any waiver or amendment must be in writing. The Company’s relationship to Customer is that of an independent contractor. Company may assign this Service Agreement without Customer’s consent. This Service Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, except for its conflict of laws provision. All disputes arising out of this Service Agreement shall be resolved by a federal or state court in King County, Washington, and the parties hereby consent to such jurisdiction. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to other relief or damages award.
"Surefire provides us with great business support without exception. They are the first company I contact when in a bind for technical support."
"My laptop hard drive failed and Surefire Computer Works was able recover my data and install a new hard drive with my data within hours. I would recommend them for any quick computer repairs."
"I received excellent insight regarding establishing a pay per click advertising campaign for my website from Surefire Computer Works. I will continue to use them for advise for online advertising campaigns."
Review what others are saying about Surefire on Yelp
Operation HoursMonday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.